Latrobe Women in Business (LWIB) is a non-profit, informal network of professional women who work in or own a Gippsland business.
Our aim is to help local business women think, grow, act and prosper by creating opportunities to learn and to expand your business network at events and via social media.
Learn and network with Gippsland business women at events throughout the year
LWIB host a number of events throughout the year to provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, network, create business links and be part of a vibrant women’s leadership group.
Check the Events tab for upcoming events.
Discuss recent topics, events and issues on Social Media
Sign up for updates via email
With a mailing list of over 400 leading professionals, membership is open to all women from across Gippsland. And because we want the network to be accessible to everyone who’s interested, membership will always be free.
Join our mailing list we’ll send you updates about upcoming events and other activities.
LWIB also works with local business and welcomes input and support. For sponsorship opportunities please contact us.
The LWIB Steering Committee consists of volunteer members who have extensive experience in working in both large corporations and small business across Gippsland and include:
• Anna Tyben, President LWIB (Latrobe Valley Buslines)
• Briana Tomasinski, Vice President LWIB (DFP Recruitment)
• Michelle Anderson, Secretary (Regional Development Victoria)
• Jane Leslie, Treasurer LWIB (Aerium)
• Wendy McEwan, Committee Member (Italicherry Design Studio)
• Celine Foenander, Committee Member (Latrobe Regional Hospital)
• Janine Hayes, Committee Member (Destination Gippsland)
We look forward to providing inspirational and valuable opportunities for you.